Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014 – Ordinary Time between Epiphany and Lent – Lectionary Year 2



Psalter

Morning

Psalm 101 – New Revised Standard Version

A Sovereign’s Pledge of Integrity and Justice

Of David. A Psalm.

I will sing of loyalty and of justice;
    
to you, O Lord, I will sing.
I will study the way that is blameless.
    
When shall I attain it?
I will walk with integrity of heart
    
within my house;
I will not set before my eyes
    
anything that is base.
I hate the work of those who fall away;
    
it shall not cling to me.
Perverseness of heart shall be far from me;
    
I will know nothing of evil.
One who secretly slanders a neighbor
    
I will destroy.
A haughty look and an arrogant heart
    
I will not tolerate.
I will look with favor on the faithful in the land,
    
so that they may live with me;
whoever walks in the way that is blameless
    
shall minister to me.
No one who practices deceit
    
shall remain in my house;
no one who utters lies
    
shall continue in my presence.
Morning by morning I will destroy
    
all the wicked in the land,
cutting off all evildoers
    
from the city of the Lord.


 * * * *

Псалтирь 101 (100)


Psalm 101 -- Russian Synodal Bible

(100-1) ^^Псалом Давида.^^ Милость и суд буду петь; Тебе, Господи, буду петь.
2 (100-2) Буду размышлять о пути непорочном: 'когда ты придешь ко мне?' Буду ходить в непорочности моего сердца посреди дома моего.
3 (100-3) Не положу пред очами моими вещи непотребной; дело преступное я ненавижу: не прилепится оно ко мне.
4 (100-4) Сердце развращенное будет удалено от меня; злого я не буду знать.
5 (100-5) Тайно клевещущего на ближнего своего изгоню; гордого очами и надменного сердцем не потерплю.
6 (100-6) Глаза мои на верных земли, чтобы они пребывали при мне; кто ходит путем непорочности, тот будет служить мне.
7 (100-7) Не будет жить в доме моем поступающий коварно; говорящий ложь не останется пред глазами моими.
8 (100-8) С раннего утра буду истреблять всех нечестивцев земли, дабы искоренить из града Господня всех делающих беззаконие.




 * * * *
Psalm 109:1-30 – New Revised Standard Version

Prayer for Vindication and Vengeance

To the leader. Of David. A Psalm.

Do not be silent, O God of my praise.
For wicked and deceitful mouths are opened against me,
    
speaking against me with lying tongues.
They beset me with words of hate,
    
and attack me without cause.
In return for my love they accuse me,
    
even while I make prayer for them.[a]
So they reward me evil for good,
    
and hatred for my love.
They say,[b] “Appoint a wicked man against him;
    
let an accuser stand on his right.
When he is tried, let him be found guilty;
    
let his prayer be counted as sin.
May his days be few;
    
may another seize his position.
May his children be orphans,
    
and his wife a widow.
10 May his children wander about and beg;
    
may they be driven out of[c] the ruins they inhabit.
11 May the creditor seize all that he has;
    
may strangers plunder the fruits of his toil.
12 May there be no one to do him a kindness,
    
nor anyone to pity his orphaned children.
13 May his posterity be cut off;
    
may his name be blotted out in the second generation.
14 May the iniquity of his father[d] be remembered before the Lord,
    
and do not let the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the Lord continually,
    
and may his[e] memory be cut off from the earth.
16 For he did not remember to show kindness,
    
but pursued the poor and needy
    
and the brokenhearted to their death.
17 He loved to curse; let curses come on him.
    
He did not like blessing; may it be far from him.
18 He clothed himself with cursing as his coat,
    
may it soak into his body like water,
    
like oil into his bones.
19 May it be like a garment that he wraps around himself,
    
like a belt that he wears every day.”
20 May that be the reward of my accusers from the Lord,
    
of those who speak evil against my life.
21 But you, O Lord my Lord,
    
act on my behalf for your name’s sake;
    
because your steadfast love is good, deliver me.
22 For I am poor and needy,
    
and my heart is pierced within me.
23 I am gone like a shadow at evening;
    
I am shaken off like a locust.
24 My knees are weak through fasting;
    
my body has become gaunt.
25 I am an object of scorn to my accusers;
    
when they see me, they shake their heads.
26 Help me, O Lord my God!
    
Save me according to your steadfast love.
27 Let them know that this is your hand;
    
you, O Lord, have done it.
28 Let them curse, but you will bless.
    
Let my assailants be put to shame;[f] may your servant be glad.
29 May my accusers be clothed with dishonor;
    
may they be wrapped in their own shame as in a mantle.
30 With my mouth I will give great thanks to the Lord;
    
I will praise him in the midst of the throng.

Footnotes:

  1. Psalm 109:4 Syr: Heb I prayer
  2. Psalm 109:6 Heb lacks They say
  3. Psalm 109:10 Gk: Heb and seek
  4. Psalm 109:14 Cn: Heb fathers
  5. Psalm 109:15 Gk: Heb their
  6. Psalm 109:28 Gk: Heb They have risen up and have been put to shame




 * * * *

Псалтирь 109:1-30 (108:1-30)

Psalm 109:1-30 -- Russian Synodal Bible


(108-1) ^^Начальнику хора. Псалом Давида.^^ Боже хвалы моей! не премолчи,
2 (108-2) ибо отверзлись на меня уста нечестивые и уста коварные; говорят со мною языком лживым;
3 (108-3) отвсюду окружают меня словами ненависти, вооружаются против меня без причины;
4 (108-4) за любовь мою они враждуют на меня, а я молюсь;
5 (108-5) воздают мне за добро злом, за любовь мою--ненавистью.
6 (108-6) Поставь над ним нечестивого, и диавол да станет одесную его.
7 (108-7) Когда будет судиться, да выйдет виновным, и молитва его да будет в грех;
8 (108-8) да будут дни его кратки, и достоинство его да возьмет другой;
9 (108-9) дети его да будут сиротами, и жена его--вдовою;
10 (108-10) да скитаются дети его и нищенствуют, и просят [хлеба] из развалин своих;
11 (108-11) да захватит заимодавец все, что есть у него, и чужие да расхитят труд его;
12 (108-12) да не будет сострадающего ему, да не будет милующего сирот его;
13 (108-13) да будет потомство его на погибель, и да изгладится имя их в следующем роде;
14 (108-14) да будет воспомянуто пред Господом беззаконие отцов его, и грех матери его да не изгладится;
15 (108-15) да будут они всегда в очах Господа, и да истребит Он память их на земле,
16 (108-16) за то, что он не думал оказывать милость, но преследовал человека бедного и нищего и сокрушенного сердцем, чтобы умертвить его;
17 (108-17) возлюбил проклятие, --оно и придет на него; не восхотел благословения, --оно и удалится от него;
18 (108-18) да облечется проклятием, как ризою, и да войдет оно, как вода, во внутренность его и, как елей, в кости его;
19 (108-19) да будет оно ему, как одежда, в которую он одевается, и как пояс, которым всегда опоясывается.
20 (108-20) Таково воздаяние от Господа врагам моим и говорящим злое на душу мою!
21 (108-21) Со мною же, Господи, Господи, твори ради имени Твоего, ибо блага милость Твоя; спаси меня,
22 (108-22) ибо я беден и нищ, и сердце мое уязвлено во мне.
23 (108-23) Я исчезаю, как уклоняющаяся тень; гонят меня, как саранчу.
24 (108-24) Колени мои изнемогли от поста, и тело мое лишилось тука.
25 (108-25) Я стал для них посмешищем: увидев меня, кивают головами.
26 (108-26) Помоги мне, Господи, Боже мой, спаси меня по милости Твоей,
27 (108-27) да познают, что это--Твоя рука, и что Ты, Господи, соделал это.
28 (108-28) Они проклинают, а Ты благослови; они восстают, но да будут постыжены; раб же Твой да возрадуется.
29 (108-29) Да облекутся противники мои бесчестьем и, как одеждою, покроются стыдом своим.
30 (108-30) И я громко буду устами моими славить Господа и среди множества прославлять Его,




 * * * *

Evening


Psalm 119:120-144 – New Revised Standard Version


My flesh trembles for fear of you,
    
and I am afraid of your judgments.
121 I have done what is just and right;
    
do not leave me to my oppressors.
122 Guarantee your servant’s well-being;
    
do not let the godless oppress me.
123 My eyes fail from watching for your salvation,
    
and for the fulfillment of your righteous promise.
124 Deal with your servant according to your steadfast love,
    
and teach me your statutes.
125 I am your servant; give me understanding,
    
so that I may know your decrees.
126 It is time for the Lord to act,
    
for your law has been broken.
127 Truly I love your commandments
    
more than gold, more than fine gold.
128 Truly I direct my steps by all your precepts;[a]
    
I hate every false way.
129 Your decrees are wonderful;
    
therefore my soul keeps them.
130 The unfolding of your words gives light;
    
it imparts understanding to the simple.
131 With open mouth I pant,
    
because I long for your commandments.
132 Turn to me and be gracious to me,
    
as is your custom toward those who love your name.
133 Keep my steps steady according to your promise,
    
and never let iniquity have dominion over me.
134 Redeem me from human oppression,
    
that I may keep your precepts.
135 Make your face shine upon your servant,
    
and teach me your statutes.
136 My eyes shed streams of tears
    
because your law is not kept.
137 You are righteous, O Lord,
    
and your judgments are right.
138 You have appointed your decrees in righteousness
    
and in all faithfulness.
139 My zeal consumes me
    
because my foes forget your words.
140 Your promise is well tried,
    
and your servant loves it.
141 I am small and despised,
    
yet I do not forget your precepts.
142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,
    
and your law is the truth.
143 Trouble and anguish have come upon me,
    
but your commandments are my delight.
144 Your decrees are righteous forever;
    
give me understanding that I may live.

Footnotes:

  1. Psalm 119:128 Gk Jerome: Meaning of Heb uncertain




 * * * *

 

Псалтирь 119:120-144 (118:120-144


Psalm 119:120-144 -- Russian Synodal Bible


(118-120) Трепещет от страха Твоего плоть моя, и судов Твоих я боюсь.
121 (118-121) Я совершал суд и правду; не предай меня гонителям моим.
122 (118-122) Заступи раба Твоего ко благу [его], чтобы не угнетали меня гордые.
123 (118-123) Истаевают очи мои, ожидая спасения Твоего и слова правды Твоей.
124 (118-124) Сотвори с рабом Твоим по милости Твоей, и уставам Твоим научи меня.
125 (118-125) Я раб Твой: вразуми меня, и познаю откровения Твои.
126 (118-126) Время Господу действовать: закон Твой разорили.
127 (118-127) А я люблю заповеди Твои более золота, и золота чистого.
128 (118-128) Все повеления Твои--все признаю справедливыми; всякий путь лжи ненавижу.
129 (118-129) Дивны откровения Твои; потому хранит их душа моя.
130 (118-130) Откровение слов Твоих просвещает, вразумляет простых.
131 (118-131) Открываю уста мои и вздыхаю, ибо заповедей Твоих жажду.
132 (118-132) Призри на меня и помилуй меня, как поступаешь с любящими имя Твое.
133 (118-133) Утверди стопы мои в слове Твоем и не дай овладеть мною никакому беззаконию;
134 (118-134) избавь меня от угнетения человеческого, и буду хранить повеления Твои;
135 (118-135) осияй раба Твоего светом лица Твоего и научи меня уставам Твоим.
136 (118-136) Из глаз моих текут потоки вод оттого, что не хранят закона Твоего.
137 (118-137) Праведен Ты, Господи, и справедливы суды Твои.
138 (118-138) Откровения Твои, которые Ты заповедал, --правда и совершенная истина.
139 (118-139) Ревность моя снедает меня, потому что мои враги забыли слова Твои.
140 (118-140) Слово Твое весьма чисто, и раб Твой возлюбил его.
141 (118-141) Мал я и презрен, [но] повелений Твоих не забываю.
142 (118-142) Правда Твоя--правда вечная, и закон Твой--истина.
143 (118-143) Скорбь и горесть постигли меня; заповеди Твои--утешение мое.
144 (118-144) Правда откровений Твоих вечна: вразуми меня, и буду жить.




____

 
Hebrew Bible


Genesis 31:15-50 – New Revised Standard Version


Are we not regarded by him as foreigners? For he has sold us, and he has been using up the money given for us. 16 All the property that God has taken away from our father belongs to us and to our children; now then, do whatever God has said to you.”


17 So Jacob arose, and set his children and his wives on camels; 18 and he drove away all his livestock, all the property that he had gained, the livestock in his possession that he had acquired in Paddan-aram, to go to his father Isaac in the land of Canaan.

19 Now Laban had gone to shear his sheep, and Rachel stole her father’s household gods.  

20 And Jacob deceived Laban the Aramean, in that he did not tell him that he intended to flee. 21 So he fled with all that he had; starting out he crossed the Euphrates,[a] and set his face toward the hill country of Gilead.

Laban Overtakes Jacob

22 On the third day Laban was told that Jacob had fled. 23 So he took his kinsfolk with him and pursued him for seven days until he caught up with him in the hill country of Gilead.  

24 But God came to Laban the Aramean in a dream by night, and said to him, “Take heed that you say not a word to Jacob, either good or bad.”

25 Laban overtook Jacob. Now Jacob had pitched his tent in the hill country, and Laban with his kinsfolk camped in the hill country of Gilead. 26 Laban said to Jacob, “What have you done? You have deceived me, and carried away my daughters like captives of the sword. 27 Why did you flee secretly and deceive me and not tell me? I would have sent you away with mirth and songs, with tambourine and lyre. 28 And why did you not permit me to kiss my sons and my daughters farewell? What you have done is foolish. 29 It is in my power to do you harm; but the God of your father spoke to me last night, saying, ‘Take heed that you speak to Jacob neither good nor bad.’ 30 Even though you had to go because you longed greatly for your father’s house, why did you steal my gods?”  

31 Jacob answered Laban, “Because I was afraid, for I thought that you would take your daughters from me by force. 32 But anyone with whom you find your gods shall not live. In the presence of our kinsfolk, point out what I have that is yours, and take it.” Now Jacob did not know that Rachel had stolen the gods.[b]

33 So Laban went into Jacob’s tent, and into Leah’s tent, and into the tent of the two maids, but he did not find them. And he went out of Leah’s tent, and entered Rachel’s. 34 Now Rachel had taken the household gods and put them in the camel’s saddle, and sat on them. Laban felt all about in the tent, but did not find them. 35 And she said to her father, “Let not my lord be angry that I cannot rise before you, for the way of women is upon me.” So he searched, but did not find the household gods.

36 Then Jacob became angry, and upbraided Laban. Jacob said to Laban, “What is my offense? What is my sin, that you have hotly pursued me? 37 Although you have felt about through all my goods, what have you found of all your household goods? Set it here before my kinsfolk and your kinsfolk, so that they may decide between us two. 38 These twenty years I have been with you; your ewes and your female goats have not miscarried, and I have not eaten the rams of your flocks. 39 That which was torn by wild beasts I did not bring to you; I bore the loss of it myself; of my hand you required it, whether stolen by day or stolen by night. 40 It was like this with me: by day the heat consumed me, and the cold by night, and my sleep fled from my eyes. 41 These twenty years I have been in your house; I served you fourteen years for your two daughters, and six years for your flock, and you have changed my wages ten times. 42 If the God of my father, the God of Abraham and the Fear[c] of Isaac, had not been on my side, surely now you would have sent me away empty-handed. God saw my affliction and the labor of my hands, and rebuked you last night.”

Laban and Jacob Make a Covenant

43 Then Laban answered and said to Jacob, “The daughters are my daughters, the children are my children, the flocks are my flocks, and all that you see is mine. But what can I do today about these daughters of mine, or about their children whom they have borne?  

44 Come now, let us make a covenant, you and I; and let it be a witness between you and me.” 45 So Jacob took a stone, and set it up as a pillar. 46 And Jacob said to his kinsfolk, “Gather stones,” and they took stones, and made a heap; and they ate there by the heap. 47 Laban called it Jegar-sahadutha:[d] but Jacob called it Galeed.[e] 48 Laban said, “This heap is a witness between you and me today.” Therefore he called it Galeed, 49 and the pillar[f] Mizpah,[g] for he said, “The Lord watch between you and me, when we are absent one from the other. 50 If you ill-treat my daughters, or if you take wives in addition to my daughters, though no one else is with us, remember that God is witness between you and me.”

Footnotes:

  1. Genesis 31:21 Heb the river
  2. Genesis 31:32 Heb them
  3. Genesis 31:42 Meaning of Heb uncertain
  4. Genesis 31:47 In Aramaic The heap of witness
  5. Genesis 31:47 In Hebrew The heap of witness
  6. Genesis 31:49 Compare Sam: MT lacks the pillar
  7. Genesis 31:49 That is Watchpost




 * * * *

Бытие 31:15-50


Genesis 31:15-50 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

Разве не видно, что он считает нас за чужих? Он продал нас и истратил то, что за нас выручил. 16 Конечно же, все богатство, которое Бог забрал у отца, принадлежит нам и нашим детям, так что поступай, как велит тебе Бог.

17 Иаков посадил детей и жен на верблюдов, 18 погнал весь скот впереди себя, и взяв все добро, которое он скопил в Паддан-Араме, отправился в путь к своему отцу Исааку в землю Ханаана.

19 Когда Лаван ушел стричь овец, Рахиль украла его божков[a]. 20 А Иаков обманул арамея Лавана, не известив его о своем уходе. 21 Он бежал со всем своим имуществом и, перейдя реку[b], направился к нагорьям Галаада.

Лаван заключает с Иаковом договор

22 На третий день Лавану сообщили, что Иаков бежал. 23 Взяв с собой родственников, он погнался за Иаковом и через семь дней настиг его в нагорьях Галаада. 24 Но ночью Бог явился арамею Лавану во сне и сказал ему: «Берегись, не говори ничего Иакову, ни хорошего, ни плохого».

25 Лаван догнал Иакова. Иаков уже поставил шатер в нагорьях Галаада, и Лаван с родней тоже стали там лагерем. 26 Лаван сказал Иакову:

– Что ты сделал? Ты обманул меня и увел моих дочерей, как пленников на войне.  

27 Почему ты убежал тайком? Почему ты не сказал мне, чтобы я мог проводить тебя с радостью и с песнями, под музыку бубна и арфы? 28 Ты не дал мне даже поцеловать на прощание внуков и дочерей. Ты поступил безрассудно. 29 В моих силах причинить тебе зло, но прошлой ночью Бог твоего отца сказал мне: «Берегись, не говори Иакову ничего, ни хорошего, ни плохого». 30 Допустим, ты ушел, потому что тебе не терпелось вернуться в отцовский дом, но зачем ты украл моих божков?

31 Иаков ответил Лавану:

– Я боялся, потому что думал, что ты силой отнимешь у меня твоих дочерей. 32 Если же ты найдешь у кого-нибудь здесь своих божков, тому не жить. В присутствии родни смотри сам, есть ли у меня что-нибудь твое, и если есть, то забирай обратно.
Иаков не знал, что божков украла Рахиль.

33 Лаван вошел в шатер Иакова, в шатер Лии и в шатер двух служанок, но ничего не нашел. После шатра Лии он вошел в шатер Рахили. 34 Рахиль же взяла домашних божков, положила их в верблюжье седло и села на них. Лаван обыскал весь шатер, но ничего не нашел.

35 Рахиль сказала отцу:

– Не гневайся, мой господин: я не могу встать перед тобой, потому что у меня то, что обычно бывает у женщин.

Как он ни искал, он не смог найти божков.

36 Иаков был вне себя от гнева и стал выговаривать Лавану:

– В чем мое преступление? – спросил он. – Какой грех я совершил, что ты пустился за мной в погоню? 37 Ты обыскал все мое добро – что ты нашел из своего имущества? Положи, что нашел, перед твоей и моей родней, и пусть они нас рассудят. 38 Двадцать лет я прожил у тебя: твои овцы и козы не выкидывали, баранов из твоих стад я не ел.  

39 Растерзанных диким зверем я не приносил к тебе, но сам возмещал убытки; ты же требовал с меня платы за все, что было украдено, днем ли это случилось или ночью.  

40 Вот каково мне было: зной палил меня днем, холод терзал меня ночью, и сон бежал от моих глаз. 41 Таковы были те двадцать лет, что я жил в твоем доме. Я работал на тебя четырнадцать лет за двух твоих дочерей и шесть лет за скот, а ты десять раз менял мою плату. 42 Если бы не был со мной Бог моего отца, Бог Авраама, Тот, Кого боялся[c] Исаак, то ты, конечно, отослал бы меня с пустыми руками. Но Бог увидел мои лишения и труд моих рук и рассудил нас прошлой ночью.

43 Лаван ответил Иакову:

– Эти дочери – мои дочери, дети – мои дети, и стада – мои стада; все, что ты видишь – мое. Но что же я могу теперь сделать с моими дочерьми или с детьми, которых они родили? 44 Давай же заключим договор, ты и я, и пусть он будет свидетельством между нами.

45 Иаков взял камень и поставил его памятным знаком. 46 Он сказал своей родне:

– Наберите камней.

Они набрали камней, сложили их грудой и сели возле нее за трапезу. 47 Лаван назвал ее Иегар-Сагадута, а Иаков – Гал-Эд[d]. 48 Лаван сказал:

– Эта насыпь – свидетельство между тобой и мной сегодня.

Вот почему ее назвали Гал-Эд, 49 а также Мицпа[e], ведь он сказал:

– Пусть Господь смотрит за тобой и мной, когда мы будем вдали друг от друга. 50 Если ты будешь плохо обходиться с моими дочерьми или возьмешь себе других жен, кроме моих дочерей – даже если никого с нами нет, помни, что Бог – Свидетель между тобой и мной.

Footnotes:

  1. Бытие 31:19 Евр.: «терафим».
  2. Бытие 31:21 То есть Евфрат.
  3. Бытие 31:42 Значение этого слова в еврейском тексте неясно.
  4. Бытие 31:47 «Иегар-Сагадута» по-арамейски, а «Гал-Эд» по-еврейски означают «насыпь свидетельства».
  5. Бытие 31:49 Это название означает: «сторожевой пост».


____


Epistle


1 John 2:12-17 – New Revised Standard Version


I am writing to you, little children,
    
because your sins are forgiven on account of his name.
13 I am writing to you, fathers,
    
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I am writing to you, young people,
    
because you have conquered the evil one.
14 I write to you, children,
    
because you know the Father.
I write to you, fathers,
    
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I write to you, young people,
    
because you are strong
    
and the word of God abides in you,
        
and you have overcome the evil one.
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. The love of the Father is not in those who love the world; 16 for all that is in the world—the desire of the flesh, the desire of the eyes, the pride in riches—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 And the world and its desire[a] are passing away, but those who do the will of God live forever.

Footnotes:

  1. 1 John 2:17 Or the desire for it




 * * * *

1-e Иоанна 2:12-17


1 John 2:12-17 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny


Я пишу вам, дети,
    потому что ваши грехи уже прощены ради Его Имени.
13 Я пишу вам, отцы,
    потому что вы познали Того, Кто существует от начала.
Я пишу вам, юноши,
    потому что вы победили лукавого.
14 Я написал вам, дети,
    потому что вы познали Отца.
Я написал вам, отцы,
    потому что вы познали Того,
Кто существует от начала.
    Я написал вам, юноши,
потому что вы сильны,
    в вас слово Божье и вы победили лукавого.

Не любите мира

15 Не любите ни этого мира, ни того, что в мире. Кто любит мир, в том нет любви к Отцу[a], 16 потому что все, что есть в этом мире, – желания плоти, желания глаз и житейская гордость, – не от Отца, а от мира. 17 Мир и мирские желания проходят, но тот, кто исполняет Божью волю, живет вечно.

Footnotes:

  1. 1-e Иоанна 2:15 Или: «любви Отца».




____

Gospel

John 10:1-18 – New Revised Standard Version

Jesus the Good Shepherd

10 “Very truly, I tell you, anyone who does not enter the sheepfold by the gate but climbs in by another way is a thief and a bandit. The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. They will not follow a stranger, but they will run from him because they do not know the voice of strangers.” Jesus used this figure of speech with them, but they did not understand what he was saying to them.
So again Jesus said to them, “Very truly, I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and bandits; but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate. Whoever enters by me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand, who is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away—and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 The hired hand runs away because a hired hand does not care for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father. And I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that do not belong to this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life in order to take it up again. 18 No one takes[a] it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it up again. I have received this command from my Father.”

Footnotes:

  1. John 10:18 Other ancient authorities read has taken




 * * * *

От Иоанна 10:1-18


John 10:1-18 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

 

Иисус – хороший пастух

10 – Говорю вам истину: тот, кто входит в овечий загон не через ворота, а проникает другим путем, тот вор и разбойник. 2 Но кто входит через ворота, тот настоящий пастух[a] этих овец. 3 Сторож открывает ему ворота, и овцы слышат его голос. Он зовет своих овец по именам[b] и выводит их. 4 Когда он выведет всех своих, то идет впереди них, и овцы идут за ним, потому что знают его голос. 5 Они никогда не пойдут за чужим, они убегут от него, потому что не знают его голоса.
6 Иисус использовал эту притчу, но они не поняли, о чем Он говорил.
7 Тогда Иисус сказал:
– Говорю вам истину: Я – дверь для овец. 8 Все, кто приходили до Меня, – воры и разбойники, и овцы их не послушали[c]. 9 Я – дверь: кто входит через Меня, тот будет спасен. Он сможет входить и выходить и найдет пастбище. 10 Вор приходит только для того, чтобы украсть, убить и разрушить, а Я пришел, чтобы дать жизнь, и притом в избытке.
11 Я – хороший пастух. Хороший пастух отдает жизнь свою за овец. 12 Наемному пастуху овцы не принадлежат, и, когда он видит, что пришел волк, он бросает овец и убегает. Тогда волк хватает овец и разгоняет все стадо. 13 Наемник убегает, потому что он нанят и не заботится об овцах.
14 Я – хороший пастух. Я знаю Своих, и они знают Меня. 15 Так же и Отец знает Меня, и Я знаю Отца. Я отдаю жизнь Мою за овец. 16 У Меня есть и другие овцы, не из этого загона[d], их Я тоже должен привести. Они тоже будут послушны Моему голосу, и будет одно стадо и один пастух. 17 Отец любит Меня потому, что Я отдаю Свою жизнь, чтобы потом опять взять ее. 18 Никто ее у Меня не может отнять, Я отдаю ее добровольно. У Меня есть власть отдать ее и взять ее опять. Так было Мне определено Моим Отцом.

Footnotes:

  1. От Иоанна 10:2 Политических и духовных вождей Израиля иногда называли «пастухами», от них требовалось заботиться о своем «стаде», о народе. Но когда они стали угнетать «стадо», Бог обличил их (см. Езек. 34; Ис. 56:9-12) и обещал послать хорошего Пастуха, Христа (см. Езек. 34:23). Данную притчу нужно понимать в свете этого исторического контекста.
  2. От Иоанна 10:3 По всей вероятности, во времена Иисуса пастухи в Израиле любили давать овцам имена (клички).
  3. От Иоанна 10:8 Здесь имеются в виду те, кто входил в «овечий загон» не через «ворота» (см. 10:1) – политические и духовные вожди Иудеи, которые думали лишь о своем благе.
  4. От Иоанна 10:16 Имеются в виду представители других народов, не иудеи, которые поверят в Иисуса.


No comments:

Post a Comment