Friday, March 28, 2014

Twenty-First Day of Lent -- March 28, 2014 – Lectionary Year 2


Psalter

Morning

Psalm 88 – New King James Version

A Prayer for Help in Despondency

A Song. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. To the Chief Musician. Set to “Mahalath Leannoth.” A Contemplation[a] of Heman the Ezrahite.

88 O Lord, God of my salvation,
I have cried out day and night before You.
Let my prayer come before You;
Incline Your ear to my cry.
For my soul is full of troubles,
And my life draws near to the grave.
I am counted with those who go down to the pit;
I am like a man who has no strength,
Adrift among the dead,
Like the slain who lie in the grave,
Whom You remember no more,
And who are cut off from Your hand.
You have laid me in the lowest pit,
In darkness, in the depths.
Your wrath lies heavy upon me,
And You have afflicted me with all Your waves. Selah
You have put away my acquaintances far from me;
You have made me an abomination to them;
I am shut up, and I cannot get out;
My eye wastes away because of affliction.
Lord, I have called daily upon You;
I have stretched out my hands to You.
10 Will You work wonders for the dead?
Shall the dead arise and praise You? Selah
11 Shall Your lovingkindness be declared in the grave?
Or Your faithfulness in the place of destruction?
12 Shall Your wonders be known in the dark?
And Your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
13 But to You I have cried out, O Lord,
And in the morning my prayer comes before You.
14 Lord, why do You cast off my soul?
Why do You hide Your face from me?
15 I have been afflicted and ready to die from my youth;
I suffer Your terrors;
I am distraught.
16 Your fierce wrath has gone over me;
Your terrors have cut me off.
17 They came around me all day long like water;
They engulfed me altogether.
18 Loved one and friend You have put far from me,
And my acquaintances into darkness.

Footnotes:

  1. Psalm 88:1 Hebrew Maschil

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+88&version=NKJV


 * * * *

Псалтирь 88 (87)


Psalm 88 -- Russian Synodal Bible

(87-1) ^^Песнь. Псалом, Сынов Кореевых. Начальнику хора на Махалаф, для пения. Учение Емана Езрахита.^^ (87-2) Господи, Боже спасения моего! днем вопию и ночью пред Тобою:
2 (87-3) да внидет пред лице Твое молитва моя; приклони ухо Твое к молению моему,
3 (87-4) ибо душа моя насытилась бедствиями, и жизнь моя приблизилась к преисподней.
4 (87-5) Я сравнялся с нисходящими в могилу; я стал, как человек без силы,
5 (87-6) между мертвыми брошенный, --как убитые, лежащие во гробе, о которых Ты уже не вспоминаешь и которые от руки Твоей отринуты.
6 (87-7) Ты положил меня в ров преисподний, во мрак, в бездну.
7 (87-8) Отяготела на мне ярость Твоя, и всеми волнами Твоими Ты поразил [меня].
8 (87-9) Ты удалил от меня знакомых моих, сделал меня отвратительным для них; я заключен, и не могу выйти.
9 (87-10) Око мое истомилось от горести: весь день я взывал к Тебе, Господи, простирал к Тебе руки мои.
10 (87-11) Разве над мертвыми Ты сотворишь чудо? Разве мертвые встанут и будут славить Тебя?
11 (87-12) или во гробе будет возвещаема милость Твоя, и истина Твоя--в месте тления?
12 (87-13) разве во мраке познают чудеса Твои, и в земле забвения--правду Твою?
13 (87-14) Но я к Тебе, Господи, взываю, и рано утром молитва моя предваряет Тебя.
14 (87-15) Для чего, Господи, отреваешь душу мою, скрываешь лице Твое от меня?
15 (87-16) Я несчастен и истаеваю с юности; несу ужасы Твои и изнемогаю.
16 (87-17) Надо мною прошла ярость Твоя, устрашения Твои сокрушили меня,
17 (87-18) всякий день окружают меня, как вода: облегают меня все вместе.
18 (87-19) Ты удалил от меня друга и искреннего; знакомых моих не видно.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+88&version=RUSV



 * * * *
Evening

Psalm 91 – New King James Version

Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God

91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a]
And from the perilous pestilence.
He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.
14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

Footnotes:

  1. Psalm 91:3 That is, one who catches birds in a trap or snare


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+91&version=NKJV

 * * * *

Псалтирь 91 (90)


Psalm 91 -- Russian Synodal Bible

(90-1) Живущий под кровом Всевышнего под сенью Всемогущего покоится,
2 (90-2) говорит Господу: 'прибежище мое и защита моя, Бог мой, на Которого я уповаю!'
3 (90-3) Он избавит тебя от сети ловца, от гибельной язвы,
4 (90-4) перьями Своими осенит тебя, и под крыльями Его будешь безопасен; щит и ограждение--истина Его.
5 (90-5) Не убоишься ужасов в ночи, стрелы, летящей днем,
6 (90-6) язвы, ходящей во мраке, заразы, опустошающей в полдень.
7 (90-7) Падут подле тебя тысяча и десять тысяч одесную тебя; но к тебе не приблизится:
8 (90-8) только смотреть будешь очами твоими и видеть возмездие нечестивым.
9 (90-9) Ибо ты [сказал]: 'Господь--упование мое'; Всевышнего избрал ты прибежищем твоим;
10 (90-10) не приключится тебе зло, и язва не приблизится к жилищу твоему;
11 (90-11) ибо Ангелам Своим заповедает о тебе--охранять тебя на всех путях твоих:
12 (90-12) на руках понесут тебя, да не преткнешься о камень ногою твоею;
13 (90-13) на аспида и василиска наступишь; попирать будешь льва и дракона.
14 (90-14) 'За то, что он возлюбил Меня, избавлю его; защищу его, потому что он познал имя Мое.
15 (90-15) Воззовет ко Мне, и услышу его; с ним Я в скорби; избавлю его и прославлю его,
16 (90-16) долготою дней насыщу его, и явлю ему спасение Мое'.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+91&version=RUSV

* * * *

Psalm 92 – New King James Version

Praise to the Lord for His Love and Faithfulness

A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath day.

92 It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning,
And Your faithfulness every night,
On an instrument of ten strings,
On the lute,
And on the harp,
With harmonious sound.
For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work;
I will triumph in the works of Your hands.
O Lord, how great are Your works!
Your thoughts are very deep.
A senseless man does not know,
Nor does a fool understand this.
When the wicked spring up like grass,
And when all the workers of iniquity flourish,
It is that they may be destroyed forever.
But You, Lord, are on high forevermore.
For behold, Your enemies, O Lord,
For behold, Your enemies shall perish;
All the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
10 But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox;
I have been anointed with fresh oil.
11 My eye also has seen my desire on my enemies;
My ears hear my desire on the wicked
Who rise up against me.
12 The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,
He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13 Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing,
15 To declare that the Lord is upright;
He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+92&version=NKJV

 * * * *

Псалтирь 92 (91)


Psalm 92 -- Russian Synodal Bible

(91-1) ^^Псалом. Песнь на день субботний.^^ (91-2) Благо есть славить Господа и петь имени Твоему, Всевышний,
2 (91-3) возвещать утром милость Твою и истину Твою в ночи,
3 (91-4) на десятиструнном и псалтири, с песнью на гуслях.
4 (91-5) Ибо Ты возвеселил меня, Господи, творением Твоим: я восхищаюсь делами рук Твоих.
5 (91-6) Как велики дела Твои, Господи! дивно глубоки помышления Твои!
6 (91-7) Человек несмысленный не знает, и невежда не разумеет того.
7 (91-8) Тогда как нечестивые возникают, как трава, и делающие беззаконие цветут, чтобы исчезнуть на веки, --
8 (91-9) Ты, Господи, высок во веки!
9 (91-10) Ибо вот, враги Твои, Господи, --вот, враги Твои гибнут, и рассыпаются все делающие беззаконие;
10 (91-11) а мой рог Ты возносишь, как рог единорога, и я умащен свежим елеем;
11 (91-12) и око мое смотрит на врагов моих, и уши мои слышат о восстающих на меня злодеях.
12 (91-13) Праведник цветет, как пальма, возвышается подобно кедру на Ливане.
13 (91-14) Насажденные в доме Господнем, они цветут во дворах Бога нашего;
14 (91-15) они и в старости плодовиты, сочны и свежи,
15 (91-16) чтобы возвещать, что праведен Господь, твердыня моя, и нет неправды в Нем.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+92&version=RUSV

____

Hebrew Bible

Genesis 47:1-26 – New King James Version

Then Joseph went and told Pharaoh, and said, “My father and my brothers, their flocks and their herds and all that they possess, have come from the land of Canaan; and indeed they are in the land of Goshen.” And he took five men from among his brothers and presented them to Pharaoh. Then Pharaoh said to his brothers, “What is your occupation?”
And they said to Pharaoh, “Your servants are shepherds, both we and also our fathers.” And they said to Pharaoh, “We have come to dwell in the land, because your servants have no pasture for their flocks, for the famine is severe in the land of Canaan. Now therefore, please let your servants dwell in the land of Goshen.”
Then Pharaoh spoke to Joseph, saying, “Your father and your brothers have come to you. The land of Egypt is before you. Have your father and brothers dwell in the best of the land; let them dwell in the land of Goshen. And if you know any competent men among them, then make them chief herdsmen over my livestock.”
Then Joseph brought in his father Jacob and set him before Pharaoh; and Jacob blessed Pharaoh. Pharaoh said to Jacob, “How old are you?”
And Jacob said to Pharaoh, “The days of the years of my pilgrimage are one hundred and thirty years; few and evil have been the days of the years of my life, and they have not attained to the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.” 10 So Jacob blessed Pharaoh, and went out from before Pharaoh.
11 And Joseph situated his father and his brothers, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded. 12 Then Joseph provided his father, his brothers, and all his father’s household with bread, according to the number in their families.

Joseph Deals with the Famine

13 Now there was no bread in all the land; for the famine was very severe, so that the land of Egypt and the land of Canaan languished because of the famine. 14 And Joseph gathered up all the money that was found in the land of Egypt and in the land of Canaan, for the grain which they bought; and Joseph brought the money into Pharaoh’s house.
15 So when the money failed in the land of Egypt and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came to Joseph and said, “Give us bread, for why should we die in your presence? For the money has failed.”
16 Then Joseph said, “Give your livestock, and I will give you bread for your livestock, if the money is gone.” 17 So they brought their livestock to Joseph, and Joseph gave them bread in exchange for the horses, the flocks, the cattle of the herds, and for the donkeys. Thus he fed them with bread in exchange for all their livestock that year.
18 When that year had ended, they came to him the next year and said to him, “We will not hide from my lord that our money is gone; my lord also has our herds of livestock. There is nothing left in the sight of my lord but our bodies and our lands. 19 Why should we die before your eyes, both we and our land? Buy us and our land for bread, and we and our land will be servants of Pharaoh; give us seed, that we may live and not die, that the land may not be desolate.”
20 Then Joseph bought all the land of Egypt for Pharaoh; for every man of the Egyptians sold his field, because the famine was severe upon them. So the land became Pharaoh’s. 21 And as for the people, he moved them into the cities,[a] from one end of the borders of Egypt to the other end. 22 Only the land of the priests he did not buy; for the priests had rations allotted to them by Pharaoh, and they ate their rations which Pharaoh gave them; therefore they did not sell their lands.
23 Then Joseph said to the people, “Indeed I have bought you and your land this day for Pharaoh. Look, here is seed for you, and you shall sow the land. 24 And it shall come to pass in the harvest that you shall give one-fifth to Pharaoh. Four-fifths shall be your own, as seed for the field and for your food, for those of your households and as food for your little ones.”
25 So they said, “You have saved our lives; let us find favor in the sight of my lord, and we will be Pharaoh’s servants.” 26 And Joseph made it a law over the land of Egypt to this day, that Pharaoh should have one-fifth, except for the land of the priests only, which did not become Pharaoh’s.

Footnotes:

  1. Genesis 47:21 Following Masoretic Text and Targum; Samaritan Pentateuch, Septuagint, and Vulgate read made the people virtual slaves.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen+47%3A1-26&version=NKJV

 * * * *

Бытие 47:1-26


Genesis 47:1-26 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

Встреча фараона с семьей Иосифа

47 Иосиф пошел к фараону и сказал ему:
– Мой отец и братья со своими стадами крупного и мелкого скота и всем имуществом пришли из земли Ханаана и сейчас находятся в Гошене.
2 Он выбрал пятерых из братьев и представил их фараону.
3 Фараон спросил братьев:
– Чем вы занимаетесь?
Они ответили фараону:
– Твои рабы – пастухи, как и наши отцы. – 4 Еще они сказали: – Мы пришли сюда жить, потому что в земле Ханаана жестокий голод и твоим рабам негде пасти отары. Поэтому позволь твоим рабам поселиться в Гошене.
5 Фараон сказал Иосифу:
– Твой отец и братья пришли к тебе. 6 Земля Египта – перед тобой; посели отца и братьев в лучшей части этой земли. Пусть живут в Гошене. А если ты знаешь среди них способных к тому людей, поставь их смотреть за моим собственным скотом.
7 Иосиф привел своего отца Иакова и представил его фараону, и Иаков благословил[a] фараона. 8 Фараон спросил его:
– Сколько тебе лет?
9 Иаков ответил фараону:
– Дней моего странствования сто тридцать лет. Малочисленны и горьки были годы моей жизни, и число их не достигло годов странствования моих отцов.
10 Иаков благословил фараона[b] и покинул его дворец.
11 Иосиф поселил отца и братьев в Египте и дал им в собственность лучшую часть земли в округе Раамсес, как повелел фараон. 12 Иосиф обеспечил едой отца, и братьев, и весь свой род, дав каждому по числу членов его семьи.

Иосиф управляет Египтом во время голода

13 Потом нигде не стало еды, потому что был жестокий голод; Египет и Ханаан были истощены от голода. 14 Иосиф собрал все деньги, какие только были в Египте и Ханаане, в уплату за зерно, которое у него покупали; он хранил их во дворце фараона. 15 Когда кончились деньги и в Египте, и в Ханаане, все египтяне пришли к Иосифу и сказали:
– Дай нам хлеба; зачем нам умирать у тебя на глазах? Наши деньги кончились.
16 Иосиф сказал:
– Приведите свой скот, а я дам вам хлеба в обмен на него, раз у вас кончились деньги.
17 Они привели к Иосифу скот, и он дал им хлеба в обмен на лошадей, овец и коз, быков, коров и ослов. Он кормил их хлебом в тот год, в обмен на весь их скот.
18 Когда год прошел, они пришли к нему и сказали:
– Мы не станем таить от нашего господина, что наши деньги кончились, и наш скот принадлежит тебе, так что у нас ничего не осталось для нашего господина, кроме наших тел и нашей земли. 19 Зачем нам гибнуть у тебя на глазах, и нам самим, и нашей земле? Купи нас и нашу землю в обмен на хлеб, а мы с нашей землей будем в рабстве у фараона; и дай нам семян, чтобы нам жить и не умереть и чтобы эта земля не опустела.
20 Так Иосиф купил всю землю в Египте для фараона. Египтяне продали каждый свое поле, потому что голод одолел их, и земля стала собственностью фараона, 21 а народ Иосиф сделал рабами[c], от одного конца Египта до другого. 22 Он не купил только землю жрецов, потому что они получали постоянную долю от фараона, и этой доли, которую дал им фараон, им хватало на пропитание; вот почему они не продали свою землю.
23 Иосиф сказал народу:
– Теперь, когда я купил вас и вашу землю для фараона, вот вам семена, чтобы засеять землю. 24 Когда поспеет урожай, отдайте одну пятую от него фараону, а остальные четыре пятых будут вам на семена для полей и на пропитание для вас самих, для ваших домашних и для детей.
25 Они сказали:
– Ты спас нам жизнь. Да найдем мы расположение в глазах нашего господина: мы будем рабами фараона.
26 Так Иосиф установил в Египте закон о земле, который и сегодня в силе: одна пятая всего урожая принадлежит фараону, кроме урожая с земель жрецов, которая не стала собственностью фараона.

Footnotes:

  1. Бытие 47:7 Или: «приветствовал».
  2. Бытие 47:10 Или: «простился с фараоном».
  3. Бытие 47:21 Так в некоторых древних переводах»; букв.: «а народ переселил в города».


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen+47%3A1-26&version=SZ

____

Epistle

1 Corinthians 9:16-27 – New King James Version

For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel! 17 For if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a stewardship. 18 What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ[a] without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel.

Serving All Men

19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law,[b] that I might win those who are under the law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God,[c] but under law toward Christ[d]), that I might win those who are without law; 22 to the weak I became as[e] weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.

Striving for a Crown

24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. 25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. 26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. 27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

Footnotes:

  1. 1 Corinthians 9:18 NU-Text omits of Christ.
  2. 1 Corinthians 9:20 NU-Text adds though not being myself under the law.
  3. 1 Corinthians 9:21 NU-Text reads God’s law.
  4. 1 Corinthians 9:21 NU-Text reads Christ’s law.
  5. 1 Corinthians 9:22 NU-Text omits as.


 * * * *

1-е Коринфянам 9:16-27


1 Corinthians 9:16-27 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

Я не хвалюсь тем, что возвещаю Радостную Весть, это моя обязанность, и горе мне, если я не буду ее возвещать! 17 Если бы я возвещал Радостную Весть по собственному выбору, то я заслуживал бы вознаграждение, но я лишь исполняю свой долг, неся служение, доверенное мне. 18 Так в чем же мое вознаграждение? В том, что, возвещая Радостную Весть, я делаю это безвозмездно и не пользуюсь моими правами проповедника.
19 Хотя я и свободен от всех[a], я сам сделал себя рабом всех, ради того, чтобы обратить к Богу как можно больше людей. 20 Для иудеев я был как иудей, чтобы привлечь иудеев. Для находящихся под Законом я был как подчиняющийся Закону, хотя на самом деле я не под Законом. Я делал это для того, чтобы обратить находящихся под Законом. 21 Для не имеющих Закона я был как не имеющий Закона, хотя я не свободен от Закона Божьего, потому что нахожусь под Законом Христа. Опять же, я делаю это для того, чтобы обратить к Богу не имеющих Закона. 22 Для слабых я был слабым, чтобы приобрести и их. Я стал всем для всех ради того, чтобы различными путями спасти хотя бы некоторых. 23 Все это я делаю ради Радостной Вести, чтобы и мне получить ее благословения.
24 Вы ведь знаете, что в соревновании по бегу много участников, но только один становится победителем. Поэтому бегите так, чтобы получить награду. 25 Каждый участник при подготовке к состязаниям отказывается от всего и делает это ради получения тленного венка. Мы же стремимся к венку нетленному. 26 Поэтому я не бегу бесцельно и не бью кулаками по воздуху. 27 Нет, я тренирую свое тело, подчиняю его себе, чтобы, возвещая Радостную Весть другим, самому не оказаться недостойным награды.

Footnotes:

  1. 1-е Коринфянам 9:19 Некоторые толкователи видят здесь то, что Павел говорит о своей финансовой независимости.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+cor+9%3A16-27&version=SZ

____

Gospel

Mark 6:47-56 – New King James Version

 Now when evening came, the boat was in the middle of the sea; and He was alone on the land. 48 Then He saw them straining at rowing, for the wind was against them. Now about the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea, and would have passed them by. 49 And when they saw Him walking on the sea, they supposed it was a ghost, and cried out; 50 for they all saw Him and were troubled. But immediately He talked with them and said to them, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.” 51 Then He went up into the boat to them, and the wind ceased. And they were greatly amazed in themselves beyond measure, and marveled. 52 For they had not understood about the loaves, because their heart was hardened.

Many Touch Him and Are Made Well

53 When they had crossed over, they came to the land of Gennesaret and anchored there. 54 And when they came out of the boat, immediately the people recognized Him, 55 ran through that whole surrounding region, and began to carry about on beds those who were sick to wherever they heard He was. 56 Wherever He entered, into villages, cities, or the country, they laid the sick in the marketplaces, and begged Him that they might just touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched Him were made well.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mark+6%3A47-56&version=NKJV

 * * * *

От Марка 6:47-56


Mark 6:47-56 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

Когда наступила ночь, лодка была посреди озера, а Иисус оставался один на берегу. 48 Он увидел, что им приходится грести против ветра, и около четвертой стражи ночи пошел к ним, ступая по озеру. Он хотел уже приблизиться к ним[a], 49 но они, увидев Его идущим по воде, решили, что это призрак, и закричали, 50 потому что они все видели Его и сильно испугались. Но Иисус сразу же заговорил с ними:
– Успокойтесь, это Я, не бойтесь.
51 Он вошел к ним в лодку, и ветер утих. Ученики были поражены. 52 Ведь они не поняли и чуда с хлебами – их сердца были закрыты.

Иисус исцеляет всех, кто прикасается к Нему

(Мат. 14:34-36)

53 Переправившись на другую сторону, они пристали к берегу в Геннисарете. 54 Как только они вышли из лодки, люди сразу узнали Иисуса. 55 Они обежали всю округу, рассказывая, где Он находится, и туда стали приносить на циновках больных. 56 Где бы Он ни появлялся, в селениях или в городах, или в деревнях, люди выносили на площади больных и просили Иисуса, чтобы Он позволил им прикоснуться хотя бы к кисточке на краю Его одежды[b]. И все, кто прикасался, выздоравливали.

Footnotes:

  1. От Марка 6:48 Или: «Он хотел пройти мимо них». Но этот традиционный вариант менее вероятен.
  2. От Марка 6:56 К краям верхней мужской одежды иудеи пришивали кисточки, в которые обязательно вплетались голубые нити. Эти кисточки должны были напоминать иудеям о необходимости исполнять повеления Бога (см. Чис. 15:38-40; Втор. 22:12).


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+6%3A47-56&version=SZ





No comments:

Post a Comment