Monday, December 9, 2013

ADVENT READINGS 2013 -- 9th Day



Psalter

Morning

Psalm 25

The song of David. Lord, to thee I have raised my soul; (The psalm of David. Lord, I raise up my soul to thee;)
my God, I trust in thee, be I not ashamed. Neither mine enemies scorn me; (my God, I put my trust in thee, so do not let me shamed. And do not let my enemies scorn me;)
for all men that suffer thee shall not be shamed. All men doing wicked things superfluously; be they shamed. (for all those who trust in thee shall not be shamed. But all those who do wicked things without cause, let them be shamed.)
Lord, show thou thy ways to me; and teach thou me thy paths.
(Ad)dress thou me in thy truth, and teach thou me, for thou art God, my saviour; and I suffered thee all day. (Direct thou me in thy truth, and teach thou me, for thou art God, my saviour; and I have waited for thee all day long.)
Lord, have thou mind of thy merciful doings; and of thy mercies that be from the world. (Lord, remember thy merciful doings; and thy constant love, which thou hast shown from long ago.)
Have thou not mind on the trespasses of my youth; and on mine unknowings. Thou, Lord, have mind on me by thy mercy; for thy goodness. (Remember not the trespasses of my youth; and all my ignorance. O Lord, because of thy love, remember me; for the sake of thy goodness.)
The Lord is sweet and rightful; for this cause he shall give a law to men trespassing in the way. (The Lord is good and upright; and for this reason he hath given a way forward for those who trespass./The Lord is good and righteous; and for this reason he hath given a way back for those who trespass.)
He shall (ad)dress meek men in doom; he shall teach mild men his ways. (He shall direct the humble in their judgement; he shall teach the humble his ways.)
10 All the ways of the Lord be mercy and truth; to men seeking his testament, and his witnessings. (All the ways of the Lord be loving and faithful; for those who keep his covenant, and his teaching, or his commands.)
11 Lord, for thy name, thou shalt do mercy to my sin; for it is much. (Lord, for the sake of thy name, have thou mercy on my sin; although it is great.)
12 Who is a man, that dreadeth the Lord? he ordaineth to him a law in the way which he (should) choose. (Who is someone, who feareth the Lord?/who hath reverence for the Lord? the Lord shall ordain to him the way that he should choose.)
13 His soul shall dwell in goods; and his seed shall inherit the land. (He shall live in abundance; and his children shall inherit the land.)
14 The Lord is a firmness to men dreading him; and his testament is, that it be showed to them. (The Lord shall share his secrets with those who fear him/with those who revere him; and he shall show his covenant to them.)
15 Mine eyes be ever[more] to(ward) the Lord; for he shall pull away my feet from the snare. (My eyes be upon the Lord forevermore; for he shall pull away my feet from the snare.)
16 Behold thou to me, and have thou mercy on me; for I am one alone and poor. (Look thou on me, and have thou mercy on me; for I am all alone and poor.)
17 The tribulations of mine heart be multiplied; deliver thou me of my needs. (The troubles in my heart be multiplied; save thou me from all my troubles.)
18 See thou my meekness and my travail (See thou my troubles and my trials); and forgive thou all my trespasses.
19 Behold thou mine enemies, for they be multiplied; and they hate me by wicked hatred. (Look thou upon my enemies, for they be many; and they hate me with such wicked hatred.)
20 Keep thou my soul, and deliver me; be I not ashamed, for I hoped in thee. (Keep thou me alive, and save me; let me not be shamed, for I put my trust in thee.)
21 Innocent men and rightful cleaved to me; for I suffered thee. (Let innocence and uprightness, or integrity, cleave to me; for I have waited for thee.)
22 God, deliver thou Israel; from all his tribulations. (God, save thou the people of Israel; from all their troubles.)


 * * * * * *


Psalm 35 – Russian Synodal Version

(24-1) ^^Псалом Давида.^^ К Тебе, Господи, возношу душу мою.
2 (24-2) Боже мой! на Тебя уповаю, да не постыжусь, да не восторжествуют надо мною враги мои,
3 (24-3) да не постыдятся и все надеющиеся на Тебя: да постыдятся беззаконнующие втуне.
4 (24-4) Укажи мне, Господи, пути Твои и научи меня стезям Твоим.
5 (24-5) Направь меня на истину Твою и научи меня, ибо Ты Бог спасения моего; на Тебя надеюсь всякий день.
6 (24-6) Вспомни щедроты Твои, Господи, и милости Твои, ибо они от века.
7 (24-7) Грехов юности моей и преступлений моих не вспоминай; по милости Твоей вспомни меня Ты, ради благости Твоей, Господи!
8 (24-8) Благ и праведен Господь, посему наставляет грешников на путь,
9 (24-9) направляет кротких к правде, и научает кротких путям Своим.
10 (24-10) Все пути Господни--милость и истина к хранящим завет Его и откровения Его.
11 (24-11) Ради имени Твоего, Господи, прости согрешение мое, ибо велико оно.
12 (24-12) Кто есть человек, боящийся Господа? Ему укажет Он путь, который избрать.
13 (24-13) Душа его пребудет во благе, и семя его наследует землю.
14 (24-14) Тайна Господня--боящимся Его, и завет Свой Он открывает им.
15 (24-15) Очи мои всегда к Господу, ибо Он извлекает из сети ноги мои.
16 (24-16) Призри на меня и помилуй меня, ибо я одинок и угнетен.
17 (24-17) Скорби сердца моего умножились; выведи меня из бед моих,
18 (24-18) призри на страдание мое и на изнеможение мое и прости все грехи мои.
19 (24-19) Посмотри на врагов моих, как много их, и [какою] лютою ненавистью они ненавидят меня.
20 (24-20) Сохрани душу мою и избавь меня, да не постыжусь, что я на Тебя уповаю.
21 (24-21) Непорочность и правота да охраняют меня, ибо я на Тебя надеюсь.
22 (24-22) Избавь, Боже, Израиля от всех скорбей его.


Evening


Psalm 9

Into the end, for the privates of the son, the psalm of David. Lord, I shall acknowledge to thee in all mine heart; I shall tell all thy marvels. (Unto forever, for the secrets of the son, the song of David. Lord, I shall praise thee with all my heart; I shall tell of all thy marvellous deeds.)
Thou Highest, I shall be glad, and I shall be fully joyful in thee; I shall sing to thy name. (O Most High, I shall be glad, and I shall rejoice in thee; I shall sing to thy name.)
For thou turnest mine enemy aback; they shall be made feeble, and shall perish from thy face (they shall be made weak, and they shall perish before thee).
For thou hast made my doom, and my cause; thou, that deemest rightfulness, hast set on the throne. (For thou hast made judgement in favour of me, and my case; thou, who judgest righteousness, sittest on the throne.)
Thou hast blamed heathen men, and the wicked perished; thou hast done away the name of them into the world, and into the world of world. (Thou hast rebuked the heathen, and destroyed the wicked; thou hast done away their names forever and ever.)
The swords of the enemy have failed into the end; and thou hast destroyed the cities of them. The mind of them hath perished with sound; (The swords of the enemy have failed to the end; and thou hast destroyed their cities. The memory of them hath perished without a trace;)
and the Lord dwelleth [into] without end. He hath made ready his throne in doom; (but the Lord liveth forever. He hath made his throne ready for judgement;)
and he shall deem the world in equity, he shall deem peoples in rightfulness. (and he shall judge the world with equity, or with fairness, and he shall judge the peoples with righteousness, or with justice.)
And the Lord is made refuge, either help, to a poor man; an helper in covenable times in tribulation. (And the Lord is made a refuge, or a helper, to the poor; yea, a helper in their time of trouble.)
10 And they, that know thy name, have hope in thee; for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. (And they, who know thy name, shall put their trust in thee; for thou, Lord, hast not deserted those who seek thee.)
11 Sing ye [psalms] to the Lord, that dwelleth in Zion; tell ye his studies among heathen men. (Sing ye songs to the Lord, who liveth in Zion; tell ye of his deeds to the heathen.)
12 God forgetteth not the cry of poor men; for he hath mind of them, and he seeketh the blood of them. (For God forgetteth not the cry of the poor; yea, he hath remembered them, and he seeketh to avenge them.)
13 Lord, have thou mercy on me; see thou my meekness of mine enemies. Which enhancest me from the gates of death; (Lord, have thou mercy on me; see thou all the trouble that my enemies have caused me. But thou hast lifted me up from the gates of death;)
14 that I tell all thy praisings in the gates of the daughter of Zion. I shall be fully joyful in thine health/I shall joy fully in thine health; (so that I can tell out all thy praises in the gates of the daughter of Zion. I shall make full out joy in thy salvation of me/I shall rejoice in thy deliverance of me;)
15 heathen men be fast-set in the perishing, which they made. In this snare, which they hid, the foot of them is caught. (but let the heathen be set fast in the perishing, which they themselves have made. Yea, let their feet be caught in the snare, which they themselves have hid.)
16 The Lord making dooms shall be known; the sinner is taken in the works of his hands. (The Lord is known by the judgements which he maketh; the sinner is caught in the works of his own hands.)
17 Sinners be turned (al)together into hell; all folks, that forget God. (Let all the sinners be sent down into Sheol, or the land of the dead; yea, all the nations who forget about God.)
18 For the forgetting of a poor man shall not be into the end; the patience of poor men shall not perish into the end. (But the poor shall not always be forgotten; the hope of the poor shall not always be unfulfilled.)
19 Lord, rise thou up, a man be not comforted; [the] folks be deemed in thy sight. (Lord, rise thou up, and do not let anyone boast of his own strength; let the nations be judged before thee.)
20 Lord, ordain thou a law maker upon them; know folks, that they be men. (Lord, make them afraid; let all the nations know, that they only be people.)



 * * * * *

Psalm 9

(14-1) ^^Псалом Давида.^^ Господи! кто может пребывать в жилище Твоем? кто может обитать на святой горе Твоей?
2 (14-2) Тот, кто ходит непорочно и делает правду, и говорит истину в сердце своем;
3 (14-3) кто не клевещет языком своим, не делает искреннему своему зла и не принимает поношения на ближнего своего4
4 (14-4) тот, в глазах которого презрен отверженный, но который боящихся Господа славит; кто клянется, [хотя бы] злому, и не изменяет;
5 (14-5) кто серебра своего не отдает в рост и не принимает даров против невинного. Поступающий так не поколеблется вовек.



  * * * * * *

Psalm15


  The psalm of David. Lord, who shall dwell in thy tabernacle; either who shall rest in thine holy hill? (The song of David. Lord, who shall rest in thy Temple? who shall live on thy holy hill?)
He that entereth without wem; and worketh rightfulness. He that speaketh truth in his heart; (He who goeth on the way without blemish, or without fault; and doeth what is right. He who speaketh the truth from his heart;)
which did not guile in his tongue. Nor did evil to his neighbour; and took not reproof against his neighbours. (and did not deceive with his tongue. Yea, he who did no evil to his neighbours; nor took up any reproach, or spreadeth any rumour, against them.)
A wicked man is brought to nought in his sight; but he glorifieth them that dread the Lord. He that sweareth to his neighbour, and deceiveth him not; (He who regardeth the wicked as worthless; but he honoureth those who fear the Lord/those who revere the Lord. He who sweareth an oath, or who promiseth, to his neighbour, and deceiveth him not;)
which gave not his money to usury; and took not gifts upon the innocent. He, that doeth these things, shall not be moved [into] without end. (who did not put out his money to usury; and who took no gifts, or bribes, to be against the innocent. He, who doeth these things, shall never be moved, or shaken, from his secure place in the Lord.)


 * * * * * *

Psalm 15 – Russian Synodal Bible

Мольба[a] Давида.

1 Сохрани меня, Боже,
    ведь в Тебе я ищу прибежища!
2 Господу я сказал: «Ты мой Владыка,
    кроме Тебя, нет у меня блага[b]».
3 А святые, которые на земле, –
    величавы они, в них вся моя радость.
4
 Пусть множатся скорби у тех,
    кто пойдет за чужими богами[c].
Не изолью я кровавых их возлияний,
    не помянут их имен мои уста.
5 Господь – мой лучший удел и мой кубок;
    Ты держишь мой жребий.
6
 Границы моей земли прошли по дивным местам –
    прекрасно наследие мое.
7 Восхвалю Господа, наставляющего меня,
    даже ночью сердце мое меня учит.
8
 Я всегда видел Господа перед собой:
    Он по правую руку от меня –
я не поколеблюсь.
9 Поэтому веселится сердце мое, и радуется язык[d],
    и тело мое будет жить надеждой.
10
 Ведь Ты не оставишь мою душу в мире мертвых[e],
    и не дашь Твоему святому[f] увидеть тление[g].
11
 Ты показал мне путь жизни;
    сердце мое исполнится ликованием пред лицом Твоим.
Блаженство быть вовек по правую руку Твою.

Footnotes:

  1. Псалтирь 15:1 Или: «надпись». Евр.: «миктам». Точное значение этого термина сегодня неизвестно. Возможно, он означает торжественную речь, установленное песнопение или ритуальное представление. Также в Пс. 55-59.
  2. Псалтирь 15:2 Так в некоторых древних переводах; смысл этого места в еврейском тексте неясен.
  3. Псалтирь 15:4 Смысл этого места в еврейском тексте неясен.
  4. Псалтирь 15:9 Букв.: «слава моя»
  5. Псалтирь 15:10 Евр.: «шеол»; везде в книге.
  6. Псалтирь 15:10 Или: «верному». См. Деян. 2:27.
  7. Псалтирь 15:10 Эти слова также являются пророчеством о воскресении Иисуса Христа (см. Деян. 2:25-32).


HEBREW BIBLE

Amos 7:1-9

Woe to you, that be full of riches in Zion, and trust in the hill of Samaria, ye principal men, the heads of peoples, that go proudly to the house of Israel. (Woe to you, who be very rich in Zion, and trust in the hill of Samaria, ye principal men, yea, the leaders of the people, whom the house of Israel proudly followeth.)

Go ye into Calneh, and see ye, and go ye from thence into Hemath the great; and go ye down into Gath of Palestines, and to all the best realms of them, if their term be broader than your term. (Go ye into Calneh, and see ye, and go ye from there into the great city of Hamath; and go ye down into Gath of the Philistines, for be those kingdoms any better than yours? or be their territories any broader, or larger, than your territories?)

And ye be parted into the evil day, and nigh to the seat of wickedness; (And ye declare that the evil day is far off, and yet ye do the very wicked things that shall bring it nigh;)
and ye sleep in beds of ivory, and do lechery in your beds; and ye eat a lamb of the flock, and calves of the middle of the drove (and ye eat a lamb from the flock, and calves out of the midst of the herd);
and ye sing at the voice of (the) psaltery. As David they guessed them, for to have (made) instruments of song, (and ye sing with the voice of the lute, for ye think yourselves like David, and so make instruments of song;)
and drink wine in vials; and with best ointment they were anointed; and in nothing they had compassion on the sorrow, either defouling, of Joseph. (and drink wine from basins, and anoint yourselves with the best ointment; but ye have no compassion on the sorrow, or on the defiling, of Joseph.)

Wherefore now they shall pass in the head of men passing over, and the doing, or treason, of men doing lechery, shall be done away. (And so now ye shall be the first to go into captivity, and then the treason of people doing lechery, shall be done away, or shall be ended.)

The Lord God swore in his soul, saith the Lord God of hosts, I loathe the pride of Jacob, and I hate the houses of him, and I shall betake the city with his dwellers; (The Lord God swore in his soul, saith the Lord God of hosts, yea, I loathe Jacob’s pride, or his arrogance, and I hate his houses, and I shall deliver the city and its inhabitants unto the enemy;)
that if ten men be left in one house, and they shall die. (and if only ten men be left in one house, they shall still all die.)

Woe to you, that be full of riches in Zion, and trust in the hill of Samaria, ye principal men, the heads of peoples, that go proudly to the house of Israel. (Woe to you, who be very rich in Zion, and trust in the hill of Samaria, ye principal men, yea, the leaders of the people, whom the house of Israel proudly followeth.)

Go ye into Calneh, and see ye, and go ye from thence into Hemath the great; and go ye down into Gath of Palestines, and to all the best realms of them, if their term be broader than your term. (Go ye into Calneh, and see ye, and go ye from there into the great city of Hamath; and go ye down into Gath of the Philistines, for be those kingdoms any better than yours? or be their territories any broader, or larger, than your territories?)

And ye be parted into the evil day, and nigh to the seat of wickedness; (And ye declare that the evil day is far off, and yet ye do the very wicked things that shall bring it nigh;)
and ye sleep in beds of ivory, and do lechery in your beds; and ye eat a lamb of the flock, and calves of the middle of the drove (and ye eat a lamb from the flock, and calves out of the midst of the herd);
and ye sing at the voice of (the) psaltery. As David they guessed them, for to have (made) instruments of song, (and ye sing with the voice of the lute, for ye think yourselves like David, and so make instruments of song;)
and drink wine in vials; and with best ointment they were anointed; and in nothing they had compassion on the sorrow, either defouling, of Joseph. (and drink wine from basins, and anoint yourselves with the best ointment; but ye have no compassion on the sorrow, or on the defiling, of Joseph.)

Wherefore now they shall pass in the head of men passing over, and the doing, or treason, of men doing lechery, shall be done away. (And so now ye shall be the first to go into captivity, and then the treason of people doing lechery, shall be done away, or shall be ended.)

The Lord God swore in his soul, saith the Lord God of hosts, I loathe the pride of Jacob, and I hate the houses of him, and I shall betake the city with his dwellers; (The Lord God swore in his soul, saith the Lord God of hosts, yea, I loathe Jacob’s pride, or his arrogance, and I hate his houses, and I shall deliver the city and its inhabitants unto the enemy;)
that if ten men be left in one house, and they shall die. (and if only ten men be left in one house, they shall still all die.)

Woe to you, that be full of riches in Zion, and trust in the hill of Samaria, ye principal men, the heads of peoples, that go proudly to the house of Israel. (Woe to you, who be very rich in Zion, and trust in the hill of Samaria, ye principal men, yea, the leaders of the people, whom the house of Israel proudly followeth.)

Go ye into Calneh, and see ye, and go ye from thence into Hemath the great; and go ye down into Gath of Palestines, and to all the best realms of them, if their term be broader than your term. (Go ye into Calneh, and see ye, and go ye from there into the great city of Hamath; and go ye down into Gath of the Philistines, for be those kingdoms any better than yours? or be their territories any broader, or larger, than your territories?)

And ye be parted into the evil day, and nigh to the seat of wickedness; (And ye declare that the evil day is far off, and yet ye do the very wicked things that shall bring it nigh;)
and ye sleep in beds of ivory, and do lechery in your beds; and ye eat a lamb of the flock, and calves of the middle of the drove (and ye eat a lamb from the flock, and calves out of the midst of the herd);
and ye sing at the voice of (the) psaltery. As David they guessed them, for to have (made) instruments of song, (and ye sing with the voice of the lute, for ye think yourselves like David, and so make instruments of song;)
and drink wine in vials; and with best ointment they were anointed; and in nothing they had compassion on the sorrow, either defouling, of Joseph. (and drink wine from basins, and anoint yourselves with the best ointment; but ye have no compassion on the sorrow, or on the defiling, of Joseph.)

Wherefore now they shall pass in the head of men passing over, and the doing, or treason, of men doing lechery, shall be done away. (And so now ye shall be the first to go into captivity, and then the treason of people doing lechery, shall be done away, or shall be ended.)

The Lord God swore in his soul, saith the Lord God of hosts, I loathe the pride of Jacob, and I hate the houses of him, and I shall betake the city with his dwellers; (The Lord God swore in his soul, saith the Lord God of hosts, yea, I loathe Jacob’s pride, or his arrogance, and I hate his houses, and I shall deliver the city and its inhabitants unto the enemy;)
that if ten men be left in one house, and they shall die. (and if only ten men be left in one house, they shall still all die.)



Amos 7:1-9 -- Russian Synodal Bible

Саранча, огонь и свинцовый отвес

7 Вот что Владыка Господь, показал мне: Он готовил рои саранчи, когда царская доля была пожата, а поздняя трава начинала подниматься[a]. 2 Когда они дочиста объели землю, я вскричал:

– Владыка, Господи, молю Тебя, прости! Как выжить Иакову? Он так мал!

3 И Господь смягчился.
– Не будет этого, – сказал Господь.

4 Вот что Владыка Господь показал мне: Владыка Господь призвал огонь для суда, и он иссушил великую пучину и пожрал землю[b]. 5 И я вскричал:

– О Владыка Господь, молю Тебя, остановись! Как выжить Иакову? Он ведь так мал!

6 И Господь смягчился.

– Не будет и этого, – сказал Владыка Господь.

7 Вот что Он показал мне: Владыка стоял у стены, построенной по отвесу, со свинцовым отвесом в руке. 8 Господь спросил меня:

– Что ты видишь, Амос?

– Свинцовый отвес, – ответил я.

Владыка сказал:

– Вот, Я кладу отвес среди Моего народа, Израиля; Я больше не буду щадить их.

9 – Возвышенности Исаака будут опустошены
    и святилища Израиля лягут руинами;
Я поднимусь с мечом против дома Иеровоама.

Footnotes:

  1. Амос 7:1 По-видимому, царь имел право на сбор первой травы, вероятно, на нужды армии (см. 3 Цар. 18:5). А поздняя трава – это зелень, выросшая вторично, после весенних дождей. После нее начиналась летняя засуха, и ничего вырасти не могло. Ее уничтожение саранчой могло значить только одно: повальный голод.
  2. Амос 7:4 Здесь говорится о том, что Бог навел испепеляющую жару, иссушившую подземные воды, которые по представлениям древних были источником всех вод, тем самым вызвав великую засуху на земле.


Epistle

Rev1:1-8

Apocalypse of Jesus Christ [Apocalypse, or revelation, of Jesus Christ], which God gave to him to make open to his servants, which things it behooveth to be made soon. And he signified, sending by his angel to his servant John,
which bare witnessing to the word of God, and witnessing of Jesus Christ, in these things, whatever things he saw.

Blessed is he that readeth, and he that heareth the words of this prophecy, and keepeth those things that be written in it; for the time is nigh.

John to the seven churches, that be in Asia, grace and peace to you, of him that is, and that was, and that is to coming [grace to you, and peace, of him that is, and that was, and that is to come]; and of the seven spirits, that be in the sight of his throne;
and of Jesus Christ, that is a faithful witness, the first begotten of dead men [the first begotten of dead], and prince of kings of the earth; which loved us, and washed us from our sins in his blood,
and made us a kingdom, and priests to God and to his Father [and priests to God and his Father]; to him be glory and empire into worlds of worlds. Amen.

Lo! he cometh with clouds, and each eye shall see him, and they that pricked him; and all the kindreds of the earth shall bewail themselves on him [and all kindreds, or lineages, of earth shall wail themselves on him]. Yea, Amen! 

I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, saith the Lord God, that is, and that was, and that is to coming, almighty. [I am alpha and omega, the beginning and ending, saith the Lord God, that is, and that was, and that is to come, almighty.]




Rev1:1-8 – Slovo Zhizny Version

Приветствие семи церквам

1 Откровение Иисуса Христа, данное Ему Богом для того, чтобы показать Своим слугам, что должно вскоре произойти. Он сообщил это откровение через Своего ангела Своему слуге Иоанну, 2 и сейчас Иоанн как свидетель рассказывает обо всем, что он видел, – это слово Божье и свидетельство Иисуса Христа[a].

3 Блажен тот, кто читает, и те, кто слушает эти пророческие слова и исполняет их, потому что время уже близко.

4 От Иоанна семи церквам в провинции Азия[b].

Благодать и мир вам от Того, Кто есть, Кто был и Кто придет, и от семи духов, находящихся у Его трона, 5 и от Иисуса Христа, истинного свидетеля, первенствующего[c] среди воскресших из мертвых, и властелина царей земли. Он любит нас и Своей кровью освободил нас от наших грехов. 6 Он сделал нас царством и священниками Своего Бога и Отца. Ему да будет слава и власть вовеки! Аминь.

7 И вот, Он придет c облаками[d],
    и увидит Его всякое око,
включая и тех, которые Его пронзили,
    и все народы земли будут рыдать перед Ним[e].
Да, аминь!

8 Я – Альфа и Омега[f], – говорит Господь Бог, – Тот, Кто есть, Кто был и Кто придет, Вседержитель!

Footnotes:

  1. Откровение 1:2 Это выражение включает в себя два понятия: это свидетельство от Иисуса, и свидетельство о Нем.
  2. Откровение 1:4 Азия – здесь имеется в виду не материк, а римская провинция на западе Малой Азии (часть территории современной Турции).
  3. Откровение 1:5 Слово, использованное в тексте оригинала, включает в себя много значений. Оно говорит о том, что Иисус был первым среди воскресших, указывает на Его главенствующее положение среди них, а также говорит о том, что Он и является источником воскресения.
  4. Откровение 1:7 См. Дан. 7:13.
  5. Откровение 1:7 См. Зах. 12:10, 12-14; Ин. 19:34.
  6. Откровение 1:8 Альфа и Омега – это первая и последняя буквы греческого алфавита (ср. Ис. 44:6; 48:12).


Gospel

Matt 22:23-33

In that day Sadducees, that say there is no rising again to life [that say there is no rising again], came to him, and asked him,
24 and said, Master, Moses said, if any man is dead [saying, Master, Moses said, if any man be dead], not having a son, that his brother wed his wife, and raise seed to his brother.
25 And there were seven brethren to us; and the first wedded a wife, and is dead. And he had no seed, and left his wife to his brother; [Forsooth seven brethren were with us; and the first, a wife wedded, is dead. And he not having seed, left his wife to his brother;]
26 also the second, and the third, till to the seventh.
27 But the last of all, [also] the woman is dead.
28 Also in the rising again to life [Therefore in the rising again], whose wife of the seven shall she be? for all had her.

29 Jesus answered, and said to them, Ye err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the virtue of God.
30 For in the rising again to life, neither they shall wed, neither shall be wedded [For in the rising again, neither they wed, neither be wedded]; but they be as the angels of God in heaven.
31 And of the rising again of dead men, have ye not read, that [it] is said of the Lord, that saith to you [that it is said of the Lord, saying to you],
32 I am God of Abraham, and God of Isaac, and God of Jacob? he is not God of dead men, but of living men. 

33 And the people hearing [And the companies hearing], wondered on his teaching.



 

Matthew 22:22-32 – Russian Slovo Zhizny Version

Саддукеи задают Иисусу вопрос о воскресении мертвых

(Мк. 12:18-27; Лк. 20:27-40)

23 В тот же день саддукеи, которые утверждают, что нет воскресения мертвых, подошли к Иисусу. Они спросили Его:
24 – Учитель, Моисей сказал, что если человек умрет, не оставив детей, то его брат должен жениться на вдове и восстановить сына[a] своему брату[b]. 25 Так вот, у нас тут было семеро братьев. Первый женился и умер бездетным, и вдова стала женой его брата. 26 То же самое произошло и со вторым, и с третьим, и со всеми семью братьями. 27 После всех умерла и женщина. 28 Итак, после воскресения, которому из семи братьев она будет женой? Ведь все были ее мужьями.

29 Иисус ответил:
– Вы ошибаетесь, потому что не знаете ни Писаний, ни силы Божьей. 30 Воскреснув, люди не будут ни жениться, ни выходить замуж, а будут как ангелы на небесах. 31 Что же касается воскресения мертвых, то разве вы не читали, что сказал вам Бог: 32 «Я – Бог Авраама, Бог Исаака и Бог Иакова»?[c] Он Бог не мертвых, а живых.
33 Люди слушали и удивлялись Его учению.

Footnotes:

  1. От Матфея 22:24 Букв.: «семя».
  2. От Матфея 22:24 См. Втор. 25:5-6.
  3. От Матфея 22:32 Исх. 3:6.

No comments:

Post a Comment