Friday, January 17, 2014

January 16, 2014 – Ordinary Time between Epiphany and Lent – Lectionary Year 2

Psalter

Morning

Psalm 18:1-20 – Names of God Bible

For the choir director; by David, the servant of Yahweh. He sang this song to Yahweh when Yahweh rescued him from all his enemies, especially from Saul. He said,

I love you, O Yahweh, my strength.
 
Yahweh is my rock and my Metsuda and my Savior,
    my El, my rock in whom I take refuge,
        my Magen, and the strength of my salvation,
            my stronghold.
 
Yahweh should be praised.
    I called on him, and I was saved from my enemies.

The ropes of death had become tangled around me.
    The torrents of destruction had overwhelmed me.
 
        The ropes of the grave had surrounded me.
            The clutches of death had confronted me.

I called on Yahweh in my distress.
    I cried to my Elohim for help.
        He heard my voice from his temple,
            and my cry for help reached his ears.
Then the earth shook and quaked.
 
    Even the foundations of the mountains trembled.
        They shook violently because he was angry.
 
Smoke went up from his nostrils,
    and a raging fire came out of his mouth.
        Glowing coals flared up from it.
 
He spread apart the heavens
    and came down with a dark cloud under his feet.
 
10 He rode on one of the angels[b] as he flew,
    and he soared on the wings of the wind.
 
11 He made the darkness his hiding place,
    the dark rain clouds his covering.
 
12 Out of the brightness in front of him,
    those rain clouds passed by with hailstones and lightning.
 
13 Yahweh thundered in the heavens.
    Elyon made his voice heard with hailstones and lightning.
 
14 He shot his arrows and scattered them.
    He flashed streaks of lightning and threw them into confusion.
 
15 Then the ocean floor could be seen.
    The foundations of the earth were laid bare
        at your stern warning, O Yahweh,
        at the blast of the breath from your nostrils.

16 He reached down from high above and took hold of me.
    He pulled me out of the raging water.
 
17 He rescued me from my strong enemy
    and from those who hated me,
        because they were too strong for me.
 
18 On the day when I faced disaster, they confronted me,
    but Yahweh came to my defense.
 
19 He brought me out to a wide-open place.
    He rescued me because he was pleased with me.

20 Yahweh rewarded me
    because of my righteousness,
    because my hands are clean.
    He paid me back   
21 because I have kept the ways of Yahweh
    and I have not wickedly turned away from my Elohim,

Footnotes:

  1. Psalm 18:1 Psalm 18 is virtually identical in wording to 2 Samuel 22.
  2. Psalm 18:10 Or “cherubim.”


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+18%3A1-21&version=NOG

 * * * *

Псалтирь 18:1-21

 Psalm 18:1-20 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

 (17-1) ^^Начальнику хора. Раба Господня Давида, который произнес слова песни сей к Господу, когда Господь избавил его от рук всех врагов его и от руки Саула. И он сказал:^^ (17-2) Возлюблю тебя, Господи, крепость моя!

2 (17-3) Господь--твердыня моя и прибежище мое, Избавитель мой, Бог мой, --скала моя; на Него я уповаю; щит мой, рог спасения моего и убежище мое.
3 (17-4) Призову достопоклоняемого Господа и от врагов моих спасусь.
4 (17-5) Объяли меня муки смертные, и потоки беззакония устрашили меня;
5 (17-6) цепи ада облегли меня, и сети смерти опутали меня.
6 (17-7) В тесноте моей я призвал Господа и к Богу моему воззвал. И Он услышал от чертога Своего голос мой, и вопль мой дошел до слуха Его.

7 (17-8) Потряслась и всколебалась земля, дрогнули и подвиглись основания гор, ибо разгневался [Бог];
8 (17-9) поднялся дым от гнева Его и из уст Его огонь поядающий; горячие угли [сыпались] от Него.
9 (17-10) Наклонил Он небеса и сошел, --и мрак под ногами Его.
10 (17-11) И воссел на Херувимов и полетел, и понесся на крыльях ветра.
11 (17-12) И мрак сделал покровом Своим, сению вокруг Себя мрак вод, облаков воздушных.

12 (17-13) От блистания пред Ним бежали облака Его, град и угли огненные.
13 (17-14) Возгремел на небесах Господь, и Всевышний дал глас Свой, град и угли огненные.

14 (17-15) Пустил стрелы Свои и рассеял их, множество молний, и рассыпал их.
15 (17-16) И явились источники вод, и открылись основания вселенной от грозного [гласа] Твоего, Господи, от дуновения духа гнева Твоего.
16 (17-17) Он простер [руку] с высоты и взял меня, и извлек меня из вод многих;
17 (17-18) избавил меня от врага моего сильного и от ненавидящих меня, которые были сильнее меня.

18 (17-19) Они восстали на меня в день бедствия моего, но Господь был мне опорою.
19 (17-20) Он вывел меня на пространное место и избавил меня, ибо Он благоволит ко мне.

20 (17-21) Воздал мне Господь по правде моей, по чистоте рук моих вознаградил меня,
21 (17-22) ибо я хранил пути Господни и не был нечестивым пред Богом моим;


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+18%3A1-21&version=RUSV

 * * * *

Evening

Psalm 18:21-50 – Names of God Bible

because I have kept the ways of Yahweh
    and I have not wickedly turned away from my Elohim,
22 because all his judgments are in front of me
    and I have not turned away from his laws.
23 I was innocent as far as he was concerned.
    I have kept myself from guilt.
24 Yahweh paid me back
    because of my righteousness,
    because he can see that my hands are clean.
25 In dealing with faithful people you are faithful,
    with innocent people you are innocent,
26 with pure people you are pure.
    In dealing with devious people you are clever.
27 You save humble people,
    but you bring down a conceited look.
28 O Yahweh, you light my lamp.
    My Elohim turns my darkness into light.
29 With you I can attack a line of soldiers.
    With my Elohim I can break through barricades.
30 El’s way is perfect!
    The promise of Yahweh has proven to be true.
        He is a Magen to all those who take refuge in him.
31 Who is Eloah but Yahweh?
    Who is a rock except our Elohim?
32 El arms me with strength
    and makes my way perfect.
33 He makes my feet like those of a deer
    and gives me sure footing on high places.
34 He trains my hands for battle
    so that my arms can bend an archer’s bow of bronze.
35 You have given me the shield of your salvation.
    Your right hand supports me.
    Your gentleness makes me great.
36 You make a wide path for me to walk on
    so that my feet do not slip.
37 I chased my enemies and caught up with them.
    I did not return until I had ended their lives.
38 I wounded them so badly that they were unable to get up.
    They fell under my feet.
39 You armed me with strength for battle.
    You made my opponents bow at my feet.
40 You made my enemies turn their backs to me,
    and I destroyed those who hated me.
41 They cried out for help, but there was no one to save them.
    They cried out to Yahweh, but he did not answer them.
42 I beat them into a powder as fine as the dust blown by the wind.
    I threw them out as though they were dirt on the streets.
43 You rescued me from my conflicts with the people.
    You made me the leader of nations.
    A people I did not know will serve me:
44 As soon as they hear of me, they will obey me.
    Foreigners will cringe in front of me.
45 Foreigners will lose heart,
    and they will tremble when they come out of their fortifications.
46 Yahweh lives!
    Thanks be to my rock!
        May Elohim my Savior be honored.
47 El gives me vengeance!
    He brings people under my authority.
48 He saves me from my enemies.
    You lift me up above my opponents.
        You rescue me from violent people.
49 That is why I will give thanks to you, O Yahweh, among the nations
    and make music to praise your name.
50 He gives great victories to his king.
    He shows mercy to his anointed,
    to David, and to his descendant[a] forever.

Footnotes:

  1. Psalm 18:50 Or “to his descendants.”


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+18%3A21-50&version=NOG

* * * *

Псалтирь 18:21-50

 Psalm 18:21-50 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

(17-22) ибо я хранил пути Господни и не был нечестивым пред Богом моим;
22 (17-23) ибо все заповеди Его предо мною, и от уставов Его я не отступал.
23 (17-24) Я был непорочен пред Ним и остерегался, чтобы не согрешить мне;
24 (17-25) и воздал мне Господь по правде моей, по чистоте рук моих пред очами Его.
25 (17-26) С милостивым Ты поступаешь милостиво, с мужем искренним--искренно,
26 (17-27) с чистым--чисто, а с лукавым--по лукавству его,
27 (17-28) ибо Ты людей угнетенных спасаешь, а очи надменные унижаешь.
28 (17-29) Ты возжигаешь светильник мой, Господи; Бог мой просвещает тьму мою.
29 (17-30) С Тобою я поражаю войско, с Богом моим восхожу на стену.
30 (17-31) Бог! --Непорочен путь Его, чисто слово Господа; щит Он для всех, уповающих на Него.

31 (17-32) Ибо кто Бог, кроме Господа, и кто защита, кроме Бога нашего?
32 (17-33) Бог препоясывает меня силою и устрояет мне верный путь;
33 (17-34) делает ноги мои, как оленьи, и на высотах моих поставляет меня;
34 (17-35) научает руки мои брани, и мышцы мои сокрушают медный лук.
35 (17-36) Ты дал мне щит спасения Твоего, и десница Твоя поддерживает меня, и милость Твоя возвеличивает меня.

36 (17-37) Ты расширяешь шаг мой подо мною, и не колеблются ноги мои.
37 (17-38) Я преследую врагов моих и настигаю их, и не возвращаюсь, доколе не истреблю их;
38 (17-39) поражаю их, и они не могут встать, падают под ноги мои,
39 (17-40) ибо Ты препоясал меня силою для войны и низложил под ноги мои восставших на меня;
40 (17-41) Ты обратил ко мне тыл врагов моих, и я истребляю ненавидящих меня:
41 (17-42) они вопиют, но нет спасающего; ко Господу, --но Он не внемлет им;
42 (17-43) я рассеваю их, как прах пред лицем ветра, как уличную грязь попираю их.
43 (17-44) Ты избавил меня от мятежа народа, поставил меня главою иноплеменников; народ, которого я не знал, служит мне;
44 (17-45) по одному слуху о мне повинуются мне; иноплеменники ласкательствуют предо мною;
45 (17-46) иноплеменники бледнеют и трепещут в укреплениях своих.
46 (17-47) Жив Господь и благословен защитник мой! Да будет превознесен Бог спасения моего,
47 (17-48) Бог, мстящий за меня и покоряющий мне народы,
48 (17-49) и избавляющий меня от врагов моих! Ты вознес меня над восстающими против меня и от человека жестокого избавил меня.
49 (17-50) За то буду славить Тебя, Господи, между иноплеменниками и буду петь имени Твоему,
50 (17-51) величественно спасающий царя и творящий милость помазаннику Твоему Давиду и потомству его во веки.


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ps+18%3A21-50&version=RUSV

____

Hebrew Bible

Genesis 4:17-26 – Names of God Bible

 Cain’s Ten Descendants—Cain to Lamech

Cain made love to his wife. She became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was building a city, and he named it Enoch after his son. 18 To Enoch was born Irad. Irad was the father of Mehujael. Mehujael was the father of Methushael. And Methushael was the father of Lamech.

19 Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah. 20 Adah gave birth to Jabal. He was the first person to live in tents and have livestock. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal. He was the first person to play the harp and the flute. 22 Zillah also had a son, Tubalcain, who made bronze and iron tools. Tubalcain’s sister was Naamah.

23 Lamech said to his wives,
“Adah and Zillah, listen to me!
Wives of Lamech, hear what I say!
    I killed a man for bruising me,
        a young man for wounding me.
24 If Cain is avenged 7 times,
    then Lamech, 77 times.”

Adam’s Godly Descendants—Adam to Enosh

25 Adam made love to his wife again. She gave birth to a son and named him Seth, because she said, “Elohim has given[a] me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him.”
26 A son was also born to Seth, and he named him Enosh. At that time people began to worship Yahweh.

Footnotes:

  1. Genesis 4:25 There is a play on words here between Hebrew sheth (Seth) and shath (given).

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen+4%3A17-26&version=NOG

 * * * *

Бытие 4:17-26

 Genesis 4:17-26 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

Потомки Каина 

 Каин познал свою жену, и она забеременела и родила Еноха. В то время Каин строил город и назвал его по имени своего сына Еноха. 18 У Еноха родился Ирад, у Ирада родился Мехиаель, у Мехиаеля родился Метушаэл, и у Метушаэла родился Ламех.

19 Ламех взял себе в жены двух женщин: одну звали Ада, другую Цилла. 20 Ада родила Иавала: он стал отцом тех, кто живет в шатрах и разводит скот. 21 Его брата звали Иувал: он стал отцом всех, кто играет на арфе и свирели. 22 У Циллы тоже был сын, Тувал-Каин, который ковал все виды орудий из бронзы и железа[a]. Сестрой Тувал-Каина была Наама.

23 Ламех сказал своим женам:
– Ада и Цилла, послушайте меня,
    жены Ламеха, внимайте моим словам.
Я убил[b] мужчину за то, что он ранил меня,
    юношу за то, что он ударил меня.
24 Если за Каина отомстится в семь раз,
    то за Ламеха в семьдесят семь раз.

Сиф и Енос

25 Адам вновь познал жену свою, и она родила сына и назвала его Сиф[c], говоря: «Бог даровал мне другое дитя вместо Авеля, которого убил Каин». 26 У Сифа тоже был сын, и он назвал его Енос.
В то время люди начали призывать Имя Господа.

Footnotes:

  1. Бытие 4:22 Или: «который обучал всех, кто работал с бронзой и железом».
  2. Бытие 4:23 Или: «я убью».
  3. Бытие 4:25 Возможное значение этого имени: «даровал».

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen+4%3A+17-26&version=SZ

____

Epistle

Hebrews 3:1-11 – Names of God Bible

Christ Is Superior to Moses

Brothers and sisters, you are holy partners in a heavenly calling. So look carefully at Yeshua, the apostle and chief priest about whom we make our declaration of faith.  

Yeshua is faithful to God, who appointed him, in the same way that Moses was faithful when he served in God’s house. Yeshua deserves more praise than Moses in the same way that the builder of a house is praised more than the house. After all, every house has a builder, but the builder of everything is God.
 
Moses was a faithful servant in God’s household. He told the people what God would say in the future. But Christ is a faithful son in charge of God’s household. We are his household if we continue to have courage and to be proud of the confidence we have.

As the Holy Spirit says,
“If you hear God speak today, don’t be stubborn.
    Don’t be stubborn like those who rebelled
        and tested me in the desert.
            That is where your ancestors tested me,
10 although they had seen what I had done for 40 years.
    That is why I was angry with those people. So I said,
    ‘Their hearts continue to stray,
        and they have not learned my ways.’
11 So I angrily took a solemn oath
    that they would never enter my place of rest.”


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=heb+3%3A1-11&version=NOG

 * * * *

К Евреям 3:1-11

 Hebrews 3:1-11 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

Иисус выше Моисея

3 Поэтому вы, святые братья, призванные Небом, смотрите на Иисуса, Посланника[a] и Первосвященника, Которого мы исповедуем. 2 Он был верен Поручившему Ему служение так же, как и Моисей был верен во всем доме Божьем[b]. 3 Иисус, однако, удостоен большей славы, чем Моисей, так же, как и строителю дома оказывается больше чести, чем самому дому. 4 Конечно, у каждого дома есть свой строитель, Бог же – строитель всего. 5 Моисей был верным служителем во всем доме Божьем, и его служение указывало на то, что должно было быть возвещено в будущем. 6 А Христос как верный Сын управляет домом Божьим. И дом Его – мы, если сохраним до конца смелость и надежду, которой хвалимся.

Предостережение о неверии

7 Поэтому, как говорит Святой Дух:
    «Сегодня, если услышите Его голос,
8 то не ожесточайте ваших сердец,
    как вы делали это при вашем восстании,
    в день испытания в пустыне[c],
9 где испытывали и проверяли Меня ваши отцы,
    хотя и видели Мои дела на протяжении сорока лет.
10 Поэтому Я и гневался на это поколение
    и сказал: “Сердца их всегда заблуждаются,
    они не знают Моих путей.
11 Поэтому Я поклялся в гневе Моем:
    они не войдут в Мой покой!”»[d].

Footnotes:

  1. К Евреям 3:1 Греч.: «Апостола».
  2. К Евреям 3:2 См. Чис. 12:7.
  3. К Евреям 3:8 См. Исх. 17:7, где рассказывается о неверии и ропоте иудейского народа в пустыне на Бога, когда у них не стало воды.
  4. К Евреям 3:11 См. Пс. 94:7-11 (см. также Чис. 14:23, 28-35).

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=heb+3%3A1-11&version=SZ

____

Gospel

John 1:43-51 – Names of God Bible

The next day Yeshua wanted to go to Galilee. He found Philip and told him, “Follow me!”  

44 (Philip was from Bethsaida, the hometown of Andrew and Peter.)

45 Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the man whom Moses wrote about in his teachings and whom the prophets wrote about. He is Yeshua, son of Joseph, from the city of Nazareth.”

46 Nathanael said to Philip, “Can anything good come from Nazareth?”
Philip told him, “Come and see!”

47 Yeshua saw Nathanael coming toward him and remarked, “Here is a true Israelite who is sincere.”

48 Nathanael asked Yeshua, “How do you know anything about me?”
Yeshua answered him, “I saw you under the fig tree before Philip called you.”

49 Nathanael said to Yeshua, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God! You are the king of Israel!”

50 Yeshua replied, “You believe because I told you that I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.” 51 Yeshua said to Nathanael, “I can guarantee this truth: You will see the sky open and God’s angels going up and coming down to the Son of Man.”


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1%3A43-51&version=NOG

 * * * *

От Иоанна 1:43-51

 John 1:43-51 -- Russian Slovo Zhizny

Иисус призывает Филиппа и Нафанаила

43 На следующий день Иисус решил идти в Галилею. Он нашел Филиппа и сказал ему:
– Следуй за Мной!

44 Филипп был из Вифсаиды, из того же города, что и Андрей с Петром. 45 Он нашел Нафанаила и сказал ему:
– Мы встретили Того, о Ком написано в Законе Моисея и о Ком писали пророки. Это Иисус, сын Иосифа[a] из Назарета.

46 Нафанаил ответил:

– Разве из Назарета может быть что-нибудь доброе?

– Пойди и посмотри, – сказал Филипп.

47 Когда Иисус увидел идущего к Нему Нафанаила, Он сказал:

– Вот истинный израильтянин, в котором нет ни тени притворства.

48 – Откуда Ты меня знаешь? – удивился Нафанаил.

Иисус ответил:

– Еще до того, как Филипп позвал тебя, Я видел тебя под инжиром.

49 Тогда Нафанаил сказал:

– Рабби, Ты действительно Сын Бога, Ты Царь Израиля!

50 Иисус сказал:

– Ты говоришь это потому, что Я сказал, что видел тебя под инжиром. Ты увидишь еще больше этого.

51 И добавил:

– Говорю вам истину, вы увидите открытые небеса и ангелов Божьих, спускающихся и поднимающихся к Сыну Человеческому.

Footnotes:

  1. От Иоанна 1:45 Сын Иосифа – по закону, Иосиф как муж Марии, считался отцом Иисуса, хотя не был им биологически (см. Лк. 1:35; 3:23).

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john1%3A43-51&version=SZ




No comments:

Post a Comment