Sunday, January 6, 2013

Epiphany!


Been meaning to tell you off and on all day, Beloved, about being connected with faith-filled  people in Alaska, including the owner of a Christian radio station there in the '83-'86 era.  They had all been dreaming about and hearing in their Spirits about a wonderful exodus of Jewish people from the former Soviet Union.  They had all be told separately and then together in worship so that they would gather up food and household goods and funds to help people.

As the former Soviet Union started to break up, not only did more Jewish people come out, but many people from the multitudes of various ethnic groups became refugees in many parts of the world, including the US.

I saw some of these folks in Alaska when I was serving as A Christian Minister in the National Parks at Denali National Park in the summer of '99, and I had known about Jewish immigrants from the Soyuz since way back in the mid-70s in Champaign-Urbana, and then in the late '80s through the late 90s int he DC/NoVA/MD area, as well as in NYC.

I am not sure what made me remember the manifestation of some modern day prophecies, but I am sure the Lord has a good reason I was reminded of it.

(Also not sure what triggered the memory again when I saw this image, but of course it reminded me of Psalm 19 -- "The heavens declare the glory of God, the earth proclaims God's handiwork . . ")

Also "felt" the peace and happiness of my Mom when I was in worship at the church I attend here the most -- Trinity UMC in Bradenton.  I praise God for that reassurance and that Mom's Spirit is at home, in joy and in the fullness of God's Love in Christ Jesus.

Ah, Epiphany!!  <3 nbsp="">


Kathleen Ware Harris  © 2013
kwharris777@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment