Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Carnival?

Come One, Come All . . 

I am thinking about a Harris/DeRobertis/Watkins/ Tegerdine Reunion here on LBK over Epiphany . . . early Jan -- for a wknd or a week or whatever . . . scholarships available.  Already discussed it with Dickie . . . was crying, so I am not sure, but I think he said he is on board.  (Correct me if I am wrong, it has happened before once or twice.)  LOL  *grimace*

Let me know and pass it on to anyone who qualifies, OK?

Thanks.  I love you.

Please someone show up this time, OK?
Sat Jan 6 through Sun Jan 13 or so -- make arrangements or we will help you make arrangements.
Not to stay in Dad's house . . . but there are plenty of B&Bs, camping opportunities, hotels, motels.  I will play travel agent, OK?


Kathleen Ware Harris  © 2013
kwharris777@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment