Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Customer Service for Installing Love

This is from our old friend, Anonymous . . .



Installing Love


Tech Support:

Yes, how can I help you?

Customer:

Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love.

Can you guide me through the process?



Yes. I can help you.

Are you ready to proceed?


Customer:

Well, I'm not very technical,

but I think I'm ready.

What do I do first?


Tech Support:

The first step is to open your Heart.

Have you located your Heart?


Customer:

Yes, but there are

several other programs running now.

Is it okay to install Love

while they are running?


Tech Support:

Which programs are running?

Customer:

Let's see,

I have Past Hurt,

Low Self-Esteem,

Grudge and

Resentment running right now.


TechSupport:

No problem,

Love will gradually erase

Past Hurt

from your current operating system.

It may remain

in your permanent memory

but it will no longer disrupt

other programs.

Love will eventually override

Low Self-Esteem with a module

of its own called High Self-Esteem.


However, you have to completely

turn off Grudge and Resentment.

Those programs prevent Love

from being properly installed.

Can you turn those off?


Customer:

I don't know how

to turn them off.

Can you tell me how?


Tech Support:

With pleasure.

Go to your start menu

and invoke Forgiveness.


Do this as many times

as necessary

until Grudge and Resentment

have been completely erased.

Customer:

Okay, done!

Love has started installing itself.

Is that normal?


Tech Support:

Yes, but remember that

you have only the base program.

You need to begin connecting

to other Hearts

in order to get the upgrades.


Customer:

OK

Oops! I have

an error message already.

It says,

"Error - Program not run

on external components."

What should I do?

Tech Support:

Don't worry.

It means that the Love program

is set up to run on Internal Hearts,

but has not yet been run on your Heart.

In non-technical terms,

it simply means that

you have to Love yourself

before you can love others

[because God already loves you].


Customer:

So, what should I do now?


Tech Support:

Pull down Self-Acceptance;

then click on the following files:

Forgive-Self;

Realize Your Worth;

and Acknowledge your Limitations.


Customer:

Okay, done.

Tech Support:

Now, copy them

to your "My Heart" directory.

The system will overwrite

any conflicting files and

begin patching faulty programming.

Also, you need to delete

Verbose Self-Criticism

from all directories and

empty your Recycle Bin

to make sure it is completely gone

and never comes back!


Customer:

Got it.

Hey!

My heart is filling up

with new files.

Smile is playing

on my monitor and

Peace and Contentment

are copying themselves

all over my Heart.

Is this normal?


Tech Support:

Sometimes.

For others it takes awhile,

but eventually everyone

gets it at the proper time.

So Love is installed and running.

One more thing you need to know

before we hang up:

Love is Freeware.

Be sure to give it and

its various modules

to everyone you meet.

They will in turn share it

with others and

return some cool modules

back to you.


Customer:

Thank you, God.


(I loved this!)



If you share the above with anyone you know, fine.


If you don't, that is okay, too.

 * * * *


[Of course God's love is not based on forwarded emails.  And no doubt someone HAD to come up with something like this eventually!]









Tech Support:

No comments:

Post a Comment